Get Set Up For Ecommerce Credit Card Processing
Credit Card Processing Online Will Grow Your Business
Internet Merchant Account
- Click ‘Apply Online’ to apply for Internet Merchant Account and AVPS eCommerce Payment Gateway
- Your information is protected by industry standard data encryption security
- Have a business check (so we know where to deposit your money)
- Have your Federal Tax ID Number, Sole proprietors may use their Social Security Number
- Get application notification instantly!
What do I get with an Internet merchant account?
- A browser based virtual terminal to process credit cards anywhere with internet access
- HTML tags to put into your web page to accept credit cards directly from your website
- AVPS eCommerce Secure Payment Gateway access to receive credit card processing approvals
- A merchant account to accept credit cards on your website
- 24/7 customer support for your online merchant account.
With our Internet merchant account, you receive AVPS eCommerce software and website access. Merchants will be able to set their website up to accept payment online from credit cards with AVPS eCommerce. By using a web browser merchants are also able to accept credit cards through a virtual terminal.
Accept Online Payments
AVPS eCommerce allows merchants to integrate HTML code into their websites to accept payments 24 hours a day. When a merchant’s customer makes a purchase from the website, an email is sent to both the merchant and customer with the details of the transaction. This is an inexpensive way for merchants to add 24/7 real time online payment functionality to their web site.
A great benefit of AVPS eCommerce is being able to do recurring or periodic billing… allows merchants to run transactions on a recurring basis without any manual input once a transaction is originally entered.
With AVPS eCommerce there is no secure server necessary merchant because the credit card information is captured on the AVPS eCommerce Secure Payment Gateway server. How much information is collected and what fields you need to include on your form depends on the mode you select.
The PayOnly mode directs AVPS eCommerce to collect only the minimal data needed to process a credit card transaction from a consumer. AVPS eCommerce reports show basic credit card processing transaction data only (i.e. dollar amount, time, date) but nothing about the order. Typically, you assume the task of gathering other parts of the order information outside of AVPS eCommerce to know where to ship the order.
In PayPlus mode, you collect most of the information from the customer and post the data via an HTML form to AVPS eCommerce. AVPS eCommerce again collects minimum data, but your reports will reflect all the information you post to AVPS eCommerce. The advantage of PayPlus mode is it gives you the flexibility to collect the right mix of customer information that you need.
If you have a catalog of products, you might want to consider using a shopping cart. There are many shopping carts that are already integrated into our system, so the work you need to do to get set up for transaction processing is in many ways already all done for you. If you are using a shopping cart, the set up process is different from what is described above with the three different payment modes, but most shopping carts are compatible with AVPS eCommerce .
How Easy Is It To Set Up your Online Store Using AVPS eCommerce ?
To get your web site set up to accept and process credit cards on the Interent, all you or your web designer need to know is very simple HTML.
Features of AVPS eCommerce
- Standard fraud protection and prevention mechanisms
- Online integrated business reports via AVPS eCommerce Virtual Terminal
- Customizable merchant and consumer email receipt
- Ability to add watermarks and logos to the order page
- Automatically returns to a designated “Thank You” or “Sorry” page
- Real time credit card processing transactions and authorizations
- No credit card machine or hardware to purchase
- Integration capability with any ecommerce web site
- Can integrate with legacy systems (IVR, order fulfillment systems, enterprise systems, etc.)
Internet Fraud Protection & Prevention Features
- Address Verification Service (AVS)
- Configure specific tests to ‘verify user’ before a credit card processing transaction is approved
- Merchants can automatically lock out specific credit card numbers, Internet protocol (IP) addresses (Class “C”) and names
- Automatic lockouts when fraud checks detect a hacking attempt
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a protocol designed to enable encrypted, authenticated communications across the Internet
- Card Verification Value 2 (CVV2)
AVPS eCommerce Virtual Terminal
AVPS eCommerce a virtual payment terminal that comes with AVPS eCommerce and allows merchants to accept credit cards via a web browser. It can be used to replace traditional credit card software such as; IC Verify, PC Tellan (MAC or PC Authorize), Authorize.net, or Personal Ticket Capture (PTC)
AVPS eCommerce Virtual Terminal is more cost effective for mail and telephone order merchants looking to purchase credit card machines. There is no costly credit card equipment to purchase or complex credit card software to install. Merchants receive automatic upgrades and configurable POS pages. AVPS eCommerce Virtual Terminal has a product catalogue to make credit card processing quick and easy. In addition, merchants are able to charge recurring payments.
AVPS eCommerce Virtual Terminal conducts credit card processing transactions such as sales, returns, partial returns, authorizations only, periodic/recurring billing, ticket only, forced tickets, void, and purchasing card transactions.
AVPS eCommerce Virtual Terminal Features
- Internet based POS terminal
- Online store administration and reporting tools
- Reports management system
- Stores 90 days of transaction data online
- Report data downloads allow unlimited transaction history
- Import data into spreadsheets or databases for offline business analysis and accounting
- Partial return capability (total of all returns cannot exceed original sale amount)
- Printable receipt for retail, plus optional e-mail receipt to the consumer
- AVPS eCommerce Virtual Terminal is provided to all AVPS eCommerce and AVPS eCommerce API merchants
- Transactions can be processed anywhere a merchant has access to the Internet and a browser
- Multiple transactions can be entered at the same time from multiple users
- Customization of fraud settings and store controls
- Supports CVV2/CVC2, retail, ecommerce and mail order/telephone order (MOTO)
- Supports tax exempt transactions
- Supports international addresses
- Level II purchase card transactions, including tracking of purchase order numbers
Merchants Who Would Benefit from AVPS eCommerce Virtual Terminal
Those looking for fast point-of-sale (POS) functionality. Merchants who may not have an interest in e-commerce would benefit. Those who have an existing POS business or are conducting traditional mail order or telephone order credit card processing transactions would benefit. Catalog based businesses, insurance agencies, ticket booths, athletic clubs, service oriented businesses, home based businesses, and retail stores with PC’s would also benefit from AVPS eCommerce Central.
AVPS eCommerce VirtualCheck
Merchants can accept checks online just like they accept credit cards online with AVPS eCommerce VirtualCheck. Just like with accepting cards they can accept checks in two way; manually through a virtual terminal, or automatically from their website using simple HTML scripts in their webpages.
VirtualCheck is not included in the pricing for an Internet Merchant Account and AVPS eCommerce Secure Payment Gateway. Please contact us to add it to your Internet Merchant account. VirtualCheck allows merchants to process checks using the three AVPS eCommerce Secure Payment Gateway products: AVPS eCommerce , AVPS eCommerce Virtual Terminal, and AVPS eCommerce API. With VirtualCheck merchants can offer their customers an additional payment option of electronic checks for online purchases.
- Eliminates paper checks
- Easy to use
- Returned check information within 2 to 4 days
- Online real time reporting that stores data for two months
- Void capability prior to auto close
- Check batches automatically close at 12:01 a.m. CST
- Personal, business checking, or savings accounts are accepted
- Merchants are funded via Automated Clearing House (ACH) within 5 to 7 banking days
- The minimum transaction amount accepted is $1
- Credit and/or returns must be done outside of the AVPS eCommerce VirtualCheck system
- Merchants must have an Internet merchant account in addition to the AVPS eCommerce VirutalCheck
Please click on the following link for the gateway demo.
Then click on merchant Login